Sunday, September 18, 2011

Books of the Bible

For anyone who wants to create their own "Books of the Bible" for their class, here is a link to the document.  When this is printed and each book is cut out, they should exactly fit on empty match books.  One of the things that I love doing is shrinking coloring pages to fit each of the books of the Bible- then putting text on the back to match.  Kids love the challenge of coloring the tiny pictures and reading the text.  Most of the Bible pages I use are from the Really Big Book of Bible Coloring Pages. 

Here is the document.
Books of the Bible document. 

Printing this with default settings took an entire cartridge of color ink and 10 pages of sticker paper.  There is an error- Romans was originally colored blue for some reason- so I added it to the bottom in gold.

Tried to take some pictures but my memory card flew out of my computer! Guess that means I need to get down to work!  Say a quick prayer that I find that silly memory card!  Will post pictures when I get my books recovered.

No comments: