Thursday, September 22, 2011

Connecting the Oct 2 Readings to Finding God, Grade 5, Chapter 3

Here is a link to the Loyola Press Sunday Connection
We're going to review the reading for Oct 2.
The Grade 4-6 connection does not tie that well into the theme of the lesson this week, but think that the Grade 1-3 lesson will do a great job- it's a little different and more active.
This lesson covers the Lord's Prayer, so I'm going to look at the Miracle Maker and see if there is either a connection to the Lord's Prayer, this gospel, or following God's revelation.  Nothing pops out right away.
Our classroom this year does not have a place for hanging posters- but when I was putting my posters away, I realized that the File 'N Save storage system that I bought at AOE last year would do a great job if it is propped up on the table at the front of the room- there would be room to hold two posters for each week.

This week, I will definitely use the first Order of the Mass poster- think that I will use these posters to help the children place the Liturgy link each week.

No comments: